We are aware of the changes to data protection law under GDPR and how it will impact the business.
Plans are in place for an information audit under the requirements prescribed by the GDPR.
The company has initiated a project to be GDPR compliant.
A training programme is in place for all relevant staff to be aware of GDPR requirements.
The company take name and contact data only. Financial transactions are handled by Sagepay.
Procedures and policies are in place to comply with the data subject’s rights.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information means any information we collect and store, which may be used to identify an individual. This includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, a physical address and an email address or other contact information, relating either to work or home.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and store personal information whenever you request sales information, purchase a product and/or service, or contact our customer services team. Personal information is collected from various media, including, but not limited to: telephone, face-to-face interactions, email and our website forms. We only collect information that you’ve provided to us voluntarily.
Your information will be used solely by us for the purposes of marketing and customer support. We value your privacy, and will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We will only share your details with a third party if:
- It is necessary to do so in order to supply any product or service you have purchased,
- It is necessary to do so in order to protect or enforce our rights or those of a third party,
- We are required to do so by law, or
- We may pass your information to our successors in interest if PB Leisurewear Limited were to merge with or be acquired by a third party.
Information we collect
When you visit our Site, we collect three types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name and email address. This information is required to fulfill request for information, or to provide support to our customers and prospects. Completion of any online form is voluntary and details of other ways to contact us are available.
- Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Site, the time spent viewing the Site, and return visits to the Site.
- We may also collect aggregated information as you and others browse our Site.
Access & Changes to Personal Information
We endeavour at all times to keep your details accurate and up to date in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations. You may contact us at any time and request to see the information we hold about you. You may also request any information to be amended or removed. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that these requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
Non-Personal Information and Cookie Usage
At any time you can change your communication preference, including opting out of receiving communications by contacting us. To opt out please contact us.
From time to time, we may contact customers about important/critical changes relating to products in use. We have a legal obligation to do this, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing related email.
We store your personal information in our contact database for only as long as it remains relevant to do so, and will do so in accordance with the law. All reasonable steps will be taken to prevent unauthorised access to personal information and to ensure that such personal information is held in a safe and secure manner.
Links to Third Party Sites